Top streamers on Twitch may turn out to be the right influencers who can successfully promote your brand. To bring this strategy to life, you should be sure that your target audience uses this social media network and your product or service matches it, as well. So, how can you find out if your product is suitable for advertising on Twitch? How to find your ideal influencer for promotion? Which of the influencers have the largest number of subscribers today? Find the answers to these questions in the article from BuzzGuru.What can you advertise on Twitch?
Twitch can be a great platform for influencer marketing, but it does not really suit all brands. Even if you cooperate with top Twitch streamers, this does not guarantee that you will run an effective advertising campaign that will bring you big sales. That's because of the specific nature of this platform: its audience predominantly consists of computer game fans.
So here are the types of products whose advertising will be appropriate on this entertainment platform:
- Games: The most common products that are promoted on Twitch are mobiles, consoles, and computer games. Influencers can both mention them on their streams and directly stream them.
- Services: Food delivery, taxi, streaming of movies, games and music, airplane ticket selection, and so on. All the services are related to improving the quality of life of a person who spends a lot of time in front of various screens.
- Fandom merch: Themed clothing and souvenirs that are dedicated to various games, TV series, movies. From T-shirts with Harry Potter-themed prints to figures of characters from The Witcher universe.
- Equipment: Computers, laptops, smartphones, speakers, headphones, microphones, monitors, mice, and so on. The same list of gamer's equipment includes various joysticks, handlebars for racing, and special chairs.
How are the most popular Twitch streamers useful for your business?
Top streamers on Twitch have a very important resource for promoting your brand, which is the audience. If you have correctly selected the right influencers to advertise your products or services, some of their followers will likely become your potential or direct customers.
Influencer marketing on Twitch implies several types of advertising, which we will describe in more detail below:
Twitch influencer marketing ad types you need to know
Influencer marketing on Twitch contains three general techniques that streamers, who promote brands, use. Here are they:
- Mentioning the brand on the stream: You can arrange with the influencer to mention your brand during the stream and, for example, show a picture of your product on their screen. Also, the fact that the stream is sponsored by your brand can be reflected in its name.
- Streaming the advertised game: If you want to advertise your new game, arrange with influencers so that they play it on their channels.
- Enabling commercials during the stream: Streamers can run short videos with a presentation of your products or services, which resembles an advertisement on television.
Who is the most-subscribed streamer on Twitch 2023?
- The number of subscribers is 16 943 235
- The average concurrent viewership is 11 004
- The number of average views is 173 265
The most-subscribed streamer on Twitch at the moment is Ninja. His real name is Richard Tyler Blevins, he is an American top Twitch streamer, YouTuber, and professional gamer. Ninja prefers to stream games in the genre of action, shooter, and first-person shooter. He plays both alone and as part of esports teams. To keep his huge popularity, Ninja literally lives while streaming. In one interview, Blevins admitted that just in an hour of conversation with journalists, he lost about 200-300 subscribers on the channel! So, his longest vacation of all time was his six-day honeymoon. But, as we see, his efforts definitely pay off!
TOP-30 most successful Twitch streamers with the biggest subscriber base
- The number of subscribers is 10 688 559
- The average concurrent viewership is 13 540
- The number of average views is 139 226
Tfue is an American streamer and esports player; his real name is Turner Tenney. Tfue is the second in the top-list of the most-subscribed Twitch channels. He has earned this huge popularity, thanks to the game Fortnite. In addition to computer games, he is fond of pranks and extreme sports, loves communicating and even chats with Elon Musk! This charismatic streamer earns millions of dollars and is not going to stop there.
- The number of subscribers is 10 189 642
- The average concurrent viewership is 132 804
- The number of average views is 446 906
Auronplay is the most famous Spanish-language streamer on Twitch, and a widely followed social media celebrity — not just in Spain, but worldwide. He conducts streams on Minecraft, Grand Theft Auto V, Among Us, and other games. In a 2015 interview, he said that he started making videos just as a hobby, and now his channel competes in the top three most-subscribed on Twitch. Impressive!
- The number of subscribers is 9 975 107
- The average concurrent viewership is 35 211
- The number of average views is 264 391
Rubius is another famous Spanish-language streamer who attracted attention by posting gameplay of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. He also streams other games, including Minecraft, Fortnite, and Grand Theft Auto V. One of his impressive collaborations with brands was the work on promotions for films such as Pixels, The Interview, and Men in Black: International with Sony Pictures Espana.
- The number of subscribers is 9 613 824
- The average concurrent viewership is 19 573
- The number of average views is 356 137
Shroud is a Canadian streamer, his real name is Michael Grzesiek. He prefers to play first-person shooters, such as PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Apex Legends, Escape from Tarkov, and others. He started his career as a professional Counter-Strike player, and now, he is an internet sensation, earning six-digit figures.
- The number of subscribers is 9 266 190
- The average concurrent viewership is 56 176
- The number of average views is 464 543
xQcOW is the name of one of the top Twitch channels, which is run by Overwatch Professional tank player and full-time streamer Félix Lengyel. Now he makes streams as a part of Canadian esports organization Luminosity Gaming. The large number of subscribers allows Lengel to make good money. He also tried himself in producing goods that sold out pretty quickly.
- The number of subscribers is 8 248 505
- The average concurrent viewership is 15 486
- The number of average views is 213 388
Pokimane is an alias of Imane Anys, which is the top Moroccan-Canadian Twitch streamer. She is one of the most popular female gamers on Twitch. Her most viewed streams are League of Legends and Fortnite. Interestingly, she was studying chemical engineering at McMaster University, but dropped it out to become a full-time streamer. Now Pokimane is also a part of the Los Angeles group of content creators, named OfflineTV.
- The number of subscribers is 8 197 494
- The average concurrent viewership is 25 596
- The number of average views is 260 456
Grefg's real name is David Cánovas Pol Martínez, he is a popular Spanish Twitch streamer. He is best known for streaming the game Fortnite. Grefg’s popularity as a Fortnite professional gamer is so high that he has his complexion in the game.
- The number of subscribers is 7 958 828
- The average concurrent viewership is 70 464
- The number of average views is 318 075
Ibai’s full name is Ibai Llanos Garatea and he is one of the top Spanish Twitch streamers and esports commentators. Most known for his streams of the game League of Legends, he began to play in the year 2014. Until recently, he was the presenter for G2 Esports.
- The number of subscribers is 7 349 247
- The average concurrent viewership is 2 922
- The number of average views is 43 707
Myth is an alias of Ali Kabbani, who is a top English-broadcasting Twitch streamer. Now he is 23, but when he started playing video games, he was either 4 or 5 years old. Ali became a successful player, thanks to Fortnite. He was known to be one of the best builders in the community, now he calls himself Former Fortnite King.
- The number of subscribers is 7 015 906
- The average concurrent viewership is 35 734
- The number of average views is 204 239
TimTheTatman has the 10th of the most popular Twitch channels. His real name is Timothy John Betar, he lives in New York, United States, and broadcasts in English. He is well-known for his Fortnite streams and for collaborating with other big Twitch streamers such as Ninja and CouRage.
- The number of subscribers is 6 548 075
- The average concurrent viewership is 110 866
- The number of average views is 139 507
Tommyinnit (real name is Thomas Simons) is a British streamer with the most popular Minecraft-related channel on Twitch. He began streaming on Twitch in late 2018, at the age of 14, so his career has only just started. Thomas's fans really love him — for example, at the beginning of 2021, he was banned from another social media network TikTok for a short period of time, but thanks to his followers, the account was soon recovered due to the flashmob of many “#FreeTommy” posts generated on Twitter.
- The number of subscribers is 6 165 620
- The average concurrent viewership is 37 999
- The number of average views is 303 956
Nickmercs is an alias of Nicholas Kolcheff, who is an American Twitch streamer and co-owner of the esports organization FaZe Clan. He is a former Major League Gaming National Champion, and now, he streams Apex Legends gameplay mostly. Nick is also known as the leader of the MFAM gaming community, which supports small streamers and holds the event MFAM bar-b-que, for the MFAM members and their families, where they have fun together.
- The number of subscribers is 5 995 744
- The average concurrent viewership is 21 763
- The number of average views is 170 666
Summit1g’s real name is Jaryd Russell Lazar, he is a top American Twitch streamer. He mostly streams various shooter and RPG games, such as Escape from Tarkov, Grand Theft Auto V, Sea of Thieves, DayZ, and others. His dream of becoming a streamer has been forming for a long time. During school years, Summit1g used to draw the map of CS dust on paper and created strats which he and his friends used in-game.
- The number of subscribers is 5 532 145
- The average concurrent viewership is 122 303
- The number of average views is 234 474
Dreamwastaken’s channel is about Minecraft-themed streams. Anonymous gamer Clay runs it, he prefers to hide his face under the mask. Recently, the streamer released a song called Roadtrip and stated that he planned to continue his career as a musician as well.
- The number of subscribers is 5 394 179
- The average concurrent viewership is 32 723
- The number of average views is 293 852
Juansguarnizo is a top Spanish Twitch streamer, and a graphic designer, as well. His real name is Juan Sebastián Guarnizo Algarra. He became known for participating in Call of Duty tournaments, and now he is streaming various games like Grand Theft Auto V, Minecraft, Pokémon Unite, and others. The man also has a YouTube channel, where he posts videos with his reactions to social media content.
- The number of subscribers is 5 193 653
- The average concurrent viewership is 20 830
- The number of average views is 156 758
Behind the name of Alanzoka hides Alan Ferreira, a Brazilian twitch streamer. This is the most famous Fortnite player in the country. Most of his recent streams are dedicated to the game The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
- The number of subscribers is 5 010 689
- The average concurrent viewership is 58 486
- The number of average views is 186 098
Adin Ross is an American Twitch streamer known for streaming Grand Theft Auto V and NBA 2K, a series of basketball sports simulation video games. Since 2021, he has been acting in various music videos as a cameo. Also, there is a known fact that in 2021, he was living in the same house with other popular streamers such as Mike Majlak, FaZe Banks, RiceGum, and Sommer Ray.
- The number of subscribers is 4 943 299
- The average concurrent viewership is 3 454
- The number of average views is 33 354
SypherPK’s real name is Ali Hassan. He has a top Twitch channel, where he plays Fortnite and teaches the audience how to win in this game. The man started gaming at the age of 8: his father gave him a PlayStation 2 as a present on his birthday. SypherPK has joined multiplayer games after being inspired by his schoolmate, who liked to play the popular game RuneScape in the school library. Ali Hassan is also into sports: sometimes he conducts streaming sessions from the gym with his brother.
- The number of subscribers is 4 880 323
- The average concurrent viewership is 11 648
- The number of average views is 107 051
Mongraal is an English Twitch streamer who mostly plays Fortnite. His real name is Kyle Jackson and he is one of the youngest professional players of this game (born in 2004). During the competitive season, Kyle still keeps attending school and takes care of his progress. A funny fact: the clips with his furious reactions to failures during streams brought him a great amount of popularity.
- The number of subscribers is 4 764 804
- The average concurrent viewership is 4 631
- The number of average views is 44 531
American teenager Kyle Giersdorf runs the top Twitch channel Bugha. This funny name came from his childhood family nickname. Kyle is considered a famous esports player, as he has won Fortnite World Cup Championship in 2019 at the age of sixteen with $ 3,000,000 prize money.
- The number of subscribers is 4 654 622
- The average concurrent viewership is 943
- The number of average views is 7 052
Brett Hoffman, better known as Dakotaz, runs the top Twitch channel with Fortnite, Valorant, and Among Us streams. Brett streams on Twitch every day and regularly uploads on YouTube to maintain his popularity. Dakotaz has a twin brother who is also a streamer and sometimes they release content together.
- The number of subscribers is 4 521 160
- The average concurrent viewership is 25 661
- The number of average views is 232 707
Tyler1 (real name is Tyler Steinkamp) is an American streamer on Twitch. He became famous, thanks to his streams of League of Legends. It is worth noting that the gamer has an uneasy temper. Tyler1 earned the nickname "The Most Toxic Player in North America" for his bad attitude towards other players.
- The number of subscribers is 4 475 978
- The average concurrent viewership is 8 658
- The number of average views is 43 425
Harley Campbell, better known as Fresh, is an Australian Twitch streamer. Harley is a professional Fortnite player and a member of Luminosity Gaming, a Canadian esports organization. When he was 16, Harley dropped out of school to earn money as an electrician, but a little bit later, he started his gaming career.
- The number of subscribers is 4 471 022
- The average concurrent viewership is 6 948
- The number of average views is 23 618
DrLupo’s real name is Benjamin Lupo, he is an American streamer. At the beginning of his influencer career, he streamed the gameplay of the game Destiny. Now focused on Escaping from Tarkov, the Fallen Guys, and Among us. He also organizes charity streams, the proceeds of which he donates to a hospital that is engaged in the study of children’s cancer.
- The number of subscribers is 4 426 892
- The average concurrent viewership is 34 676
- The number of average views is 90 625
Tubbo is 17 years old English Twitch streamer known for his Minecraft gameplay. Real name is Tobias "Toby" Smith. Often creates content in collaboration with other streamers, including TommyInnit and Ranboo. Tubbo has two sisters, one of whom is also a Twitch star — her name is Lani Smith.
- The number of subscribers is 4 404 737
- The average concurrent viewership is 7 323
- The number of average views is 55 785
Elded’s real name is Victor Paul Calderon, he is a Mexican partnered Twitch streamer, also known as ded, dedreviil, elded, or Edad. He has been streaming games since the age of 22. Elded streams the gameplay of various games such as God of War, A Way Out, Genshin Impact and others. The streamer has two broadcasting languages: Spanish and English, but in most cases, he prefers the first one.
- The number of subscribers is 4 388 486
- The average concurrent viewership is 98 125
- The number of average views is 185 767
George Davidson (better known as better known GeorgeNotFound) is a top English Twitch streamer, who is specialized in Minecraft. He is a co-founder of the Minecraft Dream SMP server along with other streamers and YouTubers.
- The number of subscribers is 4 358 689
- The average concurrent viewership is 11 561
- The number of average views is 562 661
Amouranth is a variety streamer, cosplayer, and model. Her real name is Kaitlyn Michelle Siragusa. She is engaged in streaming her life, in which there are two real ponies! Also, she makes ASMR sessions on Twitch. Kaitlyn is often criticized for her controversial streams: so much that her house is constantly visited by the police due to false calls of haters.
- The number of subscribers is 4 168 719
- The average concurrent viewership is 14 382
- The number of average views is 109 853
Clix is a professional Fortnite player and top American Twitch streamer. His real name is Cody Conrod, his age is 16. So Clix is one of the youngest professional Fortniters. He often plays on streams with his followers.
- The number of subscribers is 4 119 492
- The average concurrent viewership is 45 317
- The number of average views is 138 889
Marcel Thomas Andreas Eris, better known as MontanaBlack88, completes our list of TOP-30 streamers on Twitch. He is the most famous German-speaking streamer on this platform. Usually, Montana streams gameplay on games such as Call of Duty, FIFA, and Fortnite.
Check out who is next on the list of TOP-streamers: go to the BuzzGuru platform. There you will find up-to-date lists of TOP-Twitch influencers at the moment with the current amount of subscribers, the average views and the engagement rate — without registering, for free!
How to find the best Twitch streamers for your business?
The BuzzGuru influencer marketing platform is a smart tool to find the right Twitch streamers for advertising your products or services. Apply our smart filters to find streamers by important parameters for your needs, such as the language of broadcasting, the number of followers, the average number of viewers on streams, the approximate cost of collaboration, the game genre, and others.
A selection of the TOP 100 Twitch streamers on BuzzGuru
The platform provides you with the full up-to-date statistics of channels of every streamer you are interested in, such as average concurrent viewership (CCV), engagement rate, number of streams per week, channel rating, and many other important analytics. You will also find influencers’ contact details and have the opportunity to save them to a list in your account. This way you will always have the complete information at hand, and you will be able to get in touch with the right opinion leaders about new launches of marketing campaigns.
It’s quick and easy to find the best Twitch streamers to advertise your business via BuzzGuru. Try out the features of our platform right now; evaluate the current selection of the TOP-100 Twitch streamers, select influencers using the filters according to the necessary parameters, and form your personal lists. Start for free and try it yourself to make sure that influencer marketing on Twitch will become more effective and easier to conduct with BuzzGuru.